What's new

Some skateboarding Shots

CamGuy003

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Location
Myrtle Beach, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love the Kickflip or Healflip in number 3 , everything works for me in that one
 
#3 and #4 are $$$.
 
Dont like skateboarding, just dont get it but I do LOVE the third picture.
Amazing!!!
 
2, 3, and 4 are sick! front tail isn't bad either but a better angle would help. Nice shots dude
 
Came into this thread thinking "fish-eye"... you delivered.
 
3 is my fave, but I would crop it closer.
Nice work.
 
Love the Kickflip or Healflip in number 3 , everything works for me in that one
Nollie Heelflip. Thank you very much!

sick pix.
Thanks!

#3 and #4 are $$$.
I agree #3 is probably my favorite picture I've taken in a long time.

Dont like skateboarding, just dont get it but I do LOVE the third picture.
Amazing!!!

Thank you! It means a lot coming from somebody that doesn't like the activity.

2, 3, and 4 are sick! front tail isn't bad either but a better angle would help. Nice shots dude
Thank you! I really want to reshoot the Front tail. I didn't realize how crooked I had the camera and the poor angle. Unfortunately it started to downpour right after I took this so I decided to call it a day in order to protect my gear.

Came into this thread thinking "fish-eye"... you delivered.
Glad I could!

3 is my fave, but I would crop it closer.
Nice work.
Thanks for the C&C I'll check it out in LR.
 
I see you used a Nikon D7000 to take the pictures so may I ask what lens did you use ? (especially on the third picture)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom