some snaps form the park...

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I didnt put these in the portraits section cause there just quick snaps, just to share how big she is getting... seems just yesterday I posted a pic of her in the sink getting a bath .. gheesh how time goes...

courtparksundaymarch1.jpg

courtparksundaymarch2.jpg

courtparksundaymarch3.jpg

courtparksundaymarch4.jpg

courtparksundaymarch5.jpg

courtparksundaymarch6.jpg

Yes, but they can well be and should be in People and Pets, and that is why I have moved them there.

They are too lovely and too well thought out to go into the Snapshots Gallery (less so, since that gallery also bears the word "bloopers" in its title, and these are anything but bloopers!!!), but I think People is just the place for them!!!

There is no way for me to say if there's one I like best or better than the others for I just like them all.

She is one busy little lady already, eh?
Not even time to play in the park, and again that mobile photo rings... :biggrin:.

I love em!! How cute. Nice color. I love the cell phone ones!

i think they are great!

would you mind sharing lens and approx. shooting info? just curious...thanks!

no prob, thanks for the comps..

I was using the tamron 28-75 2.8 LRDIXGLD etc... lens
from 2.8 to 3.5 I believe plus external flash about 1/3 power
Mostly they came out around 60th to 80th shutter.

usually I dont do this, but I shot these jpg and adjusted them in lightroom as a test. very quick to deal with... although I learned something also, lightroom deals with raw almost as quick as jpg, so theres no need to leave raw !!!

I shot them with strong contrast, and full saturation/sharpness in jpg.
but I tweaked them in LR anyways, have them face the sun when its almost gone, and then freeze the action/fill shadows with flash.

its a nice effect.

Most reactions

Back