Model Image...Her Name Is Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She's more adult than many adults . . . your honor." I think Sharon's advice was excellent. When I was a college prof. I loved my students and they loved me, judging by their evaluations. But I would never meet one of them in my office alone without the door being open. As a wise person once said, "You trust your mother, but you cut the cards."
Maybe not important, but I just remembered that "You trust your mother but you cut the cards" is known as Scanlon's Law.

I think the photo is ok but perhaps not as impactful as you were expecting but well enough done as it is. Regarding the morality of the situation oh pshaw! Ok let's ban "Lolita" by Nabakov while we're at it...

My comment was tongue in cheek. Absolutely nothing wrong with your choice of model.

My comment was tongue in cheek. Absolutely nothing wrong with your choice of model.
I'm not really sure of your comment....I have been shooting for over 14 years. I know both models and photographers have to have a thick skin. I don't worry about what others think....Rios mom was a professional model and what she says is much more significant then most anyone out there.... We had a 3 plus hour drive to get to the location plus had to scout it out. To be there at first light it was just far easier to sleep in the car and get up at first light to shoot and her mom fully understood shooting at first light which was about 5am.... People want to sexualize it......And we went back the next year and did like wise sleeping in the front seat of the car over night...

I believe this dead horse has been beaten. Move on, folks. Any further comments get deleted.

Closed it shall be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back