Some Star time-lapse and greetings!

FineBlend

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I have been professional in the film/video world for a long time. When the 5dmk2 came out we switched to DSLRs and never looked back.

I have become more and more interested in still photography over the last few years and it looks like this is the place to learn! I would love to hear what the pros think about these these recent time-lapse clips we put together.
Forest Star Timelapse on Vimeo

Star Timelapse in our garden on Vimeo

I appreciate you guys taking a look!

Hmmm is there any way to link a imbed a vimeo page directly?

I followed him blindly. The vids are super nice. I like.

What's with everyone getting fired up over links lately?

Incidentally, I didn't click it. Not because I didn't want to but my internet is currently coming from a mobile USB stick and it's expensive for data.

Cool :)
what would work with time lapse is those flowers that open up only at night...I do not know what they are called, we had some here, but my husband ripped them out and filled my garden with rocks. :grumpy:

I like the videos...Very Cool.
Your photos on FB are very nice too.:thumbup:

Thanks to everybody that took the time to check them out! a lot of you have some really killer work, I look forward to being a part of this community.

Wow, nice job. How many exposures? And what was ISO?

Thanks, can't remember how many exposures, shutter was at 15 seconds, and both cams ran for about six hours. ISO was 1600 if I remember correctly.

Great job!!! This time lapse stuff is intriguing me more and more lately. Glad you like the forums so far keep it up!!

Wow gorgeous work. That would be cool to try. Again nice work.
blue

Most reactions

New Topics

Back