What's new

some texture and color thrown at ya

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
who would have guessed these were items on the shelf in a target store !


IMG_0005a.jpg




2
IMG_0005b.jpg




3
IMG_0005c.jpg




4
IMG_0005d.jpg
 
I like the first one a lot. Were you taking pics inside the target store? Something tells me that wouldn't fly...
 
yeppers

usually they dont notice me, but I take my camera and my 50mm almost everywhere I go. I just choose to shoot when im more alone, not like in front of the manager or something.

theres nothing they can do to you except ask you to leave.
as long as you leave when asked you've done nothing wrong.
 
yesss, i love texture in photography, more so than color! i feel like you can get such a better sense of the subject/object...love #2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom