Some weekend photos

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dont take many flower photos, so I tried my hand at it over the weekend. The little critter in the second photo was pretty friendly and was not camera shy at all.
The last photo was taken on an abandoned farm I came across, while out driving in the country. I wanted to venture into the house , but they had it boarded up pretty tight

128_2855a.JPG

128_2860a.JPG

128_2881a.JPG

I like your photo's chiller :) you should do more flower photo's the one in this thread is wonderful.

awww chiller, those are great...love the color of the first one...on the squirrel, you can see the tuffs on his ears...he looks ready to jump at ya...

but the barn is the best... love that with the sun coming thru...great eye there...always enjoy your stuff.....

That flower shot has amazing color! I love that! The squirrel is very sharp, such a great close up of him there. I really love the way the sun is comming through in the barn shot. I have no idea which one I like best. It is between 1 and 3 though.

When I see "Chiller" as the starter of a new thread, I am bound to open it. And I am hardly ever (let's just say 'never'!) disappointed.

For someone who isn't that much into flowers, you sure know how to frame them well! So vibrant, filling the whole frame, with an unusual perseptive for a photo of a bouquet - brilliant. (No bouquet? Planted like that? Ah - ok)

Well, no more need to tell you that I envy all those of you who are on such friendly terms with the wild life surrounding them... if only for once a squirrel were this friendly to me...

But the abandoned farm... Gorgeous. The best of the lot.

Thank you all for the amazing comments and compliments. I really appreciate it. :+)

Most reactions

Back