What's new

Some wet t-shirt model pics!!!

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a picture from a girl from model mayhem. Please critique.
1.
jessie11.jpg

2.
jes1.jpg

3. Just added Dec 18th (didn't like it before, but I re-edited it.)
jes3.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice shots man, i think her runny make-up adds to the first one
 
I really love that second one! The first one feels a little off to me for some reason... white balance? Actually looking at it again, the second one has the same problem, but it's not as noticeable because there isn't that large patch of white dress to show it as much. It could be this monitor, though.

Very nice pics!
 
That's not a T-shirt ;)
 
I too like the 2nd one... I love it when people go against the grain, or in this case, the people who jump on a forum, and repeat what they've read somewhere (like never ever never ever cut off body parts), and produce outstanding shots. Great work.
 
I'm still having trouble finding a t-shirt on this chick.
 
Patchy face on the first one doesn't do it for me, second one is looking good though.
 
Words "t-shirt" or "Wet t-shirt" in the title were to catch your attention guys. If he didn't say that none of you (including me:)) would come look at it.
 
The 2nd shot really grabs me. I like the fact that she seems to be looking right through me. (When you get to be my age having a girl look at you like that only happens in the camera)
 
Words "t-shirt" or "Wet t-shirt" in the title were to catch your attention guys. If he didn't say that none of you (including me:)) would come look at it.

You got it spot on!!!!
 
Is this a model mayhem model?

Nice shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom