What's new

Some Wildlife

Reel1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Barrie, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken at a nearby sanctuary yesterday. Any tips would be appreciated...







 
These are really nice. A personal thing for me is that I don't like seeing anything man-made with wild animals (3rd pic - fence).

The last photo is beautiful, but it makes me sad. I don't know much about Foxes, but it seems it would get warm in some kind of hole if he had that option??

Ok, yea, as you can see, I am a big 'ol softy when it comes to critters...
 
i like the last one, the color of the fox is brilliant
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom