somebody give me something to d/l

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
since my photography vision has left me and the children are on visit, does anyone have any fun games or interesting programs to suggest to occupy my time? im tired of reading etc. :sad anim:

Download a game called Enemy Territory, its made by the people who made Castle wolfenstien, and its free, and then ill show you how to play :)

Scott posted this a while ago - but check out www.hedonistica.com It's got heaps of stupid videos, flash games, webpages and stuff. Good way to waste a couple of hours.
One of my favourites is the IKEA advertisement. - Very funny.

Spend some time in TPF mIRC if anyone still goes there...or you could edit old photos in PS ;) I want to see them :) Or bored.com or quizzes on tickle.com you could start your own weblog, or you could watch the Survivor season finale tonight...or you could go take some new pics ;) Buy stuff on ebay (i could use a telephoto lens) go to bed really early...okay these are the suggestions I have to waste time for now...but I'm the queen of wasting time so I'll get back with more things later :)

cool stuff! im having a great time with most and will definately visit it all by tomorrow! arty, once its installed i'll look for your help. doenoe, i have to admit, im having a blast with the kitten page.....:shock: :lol: amanda, your something! keep em coming. corry, your boyfriend must have an awesome club!

thanks all! these sites are cool!

JonMikal said:
corry, your boyfriend must have an awesome club!

Thanks! He really enjoys it. He was president of it this past semester, but he's stepping down because unfortunately he doesn't have enough time to devote to it. He's got one more year of school left and he'll be doing graphic design, and video game design, for a living! :) :goodvibes:

Hahahaha...the exorsist in 30 seconds is hilarious! We first saw that right after we went to see the new one in theaters, then came back here and watched the first one...looked up some stuff about it on teh net, and came across it. I think we laughed for 10 minutes straight!

eromallagadnama said:
Spend some time in TPF mIRC if anyone still goes there...

TPF has a mirc channel?

I've never understood how that stupid IRC works.

Meysha, yep sure does but I can't remember any info on it...I'm sure someone here could get you started :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back