What's new

Somebody's Watching You

^^^^ Is this an old person thing? That would explain why I don't get it...lol
 
^^^^ Is this an old person thing? That would explain why I don't get it...lol

Mish.. you HAD to go there.. AAARRGGHHHH! Now I feel ancient.. and my libido is at an all time low!


(although I could have said.. no, it is a literate person thing)! :greenpbl:
 
lol...touche!!
Age is always an easy out...:sexywink:

I guess, the shot is missing a little drama to me. I know this is my vision and maybe not the same as invisibles, but maybe shot at dusk w/ some light peeking through the windows. lol This is the problem w/ artists.....we try to turn people's work into our own...lol
 
Last edited:
lol...touche!!
Age is always an easy out...:sexywink:

Hhmmm.. I have always envisioned you like your flowers... soft, lovely, erotic......

but remarks like the one above make me think cactus spines and ice cubes! ;) So be nice.. don't pick on the old farts! lol!
 
lol I'll stop talking now. I don't want to ruin it for you! :sexywink:
 
I searched the image to see the one who is watched.... but did not see one; i could see and feel the loneliness of the street.... i really liked the image, but the caption was a wrong entry; I would have appreciated this much, if captioned differently
 
but maybe shot at dusk w/ some light peeking through the windows.
On my next trip to Boston :)

I searched the image to see the one who is watched.... but did not see one;
The watcher is actually the photographer and – in turn – you (the viewer) :)

i really liked the image, but the caption was a wrong entry; I would have appreciated this much, if captioned differently
Your comment – very interesting, obviously – kind of deserves its own discussion. (I stand by my title, though :))

Thanks for swinging by and commenting, guys.
 
Neat.

The colors are so ... decadent.

HDR?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom