What's new

Somebody's Watching You

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p120516487-4.jpg
 
NIce shot... and moderately unsettling.. as usual! lol!
 
I agree. Very cool with most excellent exposure control and composition placement.
 
creepy never looked so awesome
 
Sorry....I might be the lone wolf but I'm not feeling this one. I see the key pieces of the shot. I do like the curve in the wall that leads you to the window. I like the little splash of color w/ the fire hydrant. The repetition of windows is nice too but nothing is jumping at me. It's like you found all these yummy great things and did what you were supposed to w/ them, yet it still doesn't move me. =) IMHO as always!! :sexywink:
 
I find the detail/sharpness of the background wall most disturbing/unnatural ... you do not happen to own a TS lens ??
 
Sorry....I might be the lone wolf but I'm not feeling this one. I see the key pieces of the shot. I do like the curve in the wall that leads you to the window. I like the little splash of color w/ the fire hydrant. The repetition of windows is nice too but nothing is jumping at me. It's like you found all these yummy great things and did what you were supposed to w/ them, yet it still doesn't move me. =) IMHO as always!! :sexywink:
You! You say something nice on Facebook, then come here to kick me between the legs, LOL! [I'm just kidding of course – I appreciate the candid feedback.]

I find the detail/sharpness of the background wall most disturbing/unnatural ... you do not happen to own a TS lens ??
I didn't do anything in particular to the background wall, other than the fact that I focused there and used a 2.8 aperture (which might make it seem sharper than it really is). I'd love to have a TS lens, although I don't think they exist this wide... and if they do I assume I can't afford them :)

Thanks everybody for the feedback/comments!
 
LOL You haven't even posted this on Facebook......:sexywink: Hey, I'm honest w/ you til the death...lol I think that's how we roll....:lol:
 
Sorry....I might be the lone wolf but I'm not feeling this one. I see the key pieces of the shot. I do like the curve in the wall that leads you to the window. I like the little splash of color w/ the fire hydrant. The repetition of windows is nice too but nothing is jumping at me. It's like you found all these yummy great things and did what you were supposed to w/ them, yet it still doesn't move me. =) IMHO as always!! :sexywink:

Mishele.. think 1960's.. Linda Blair and a priest walking ahead of you.... and you glance over your shoulder at the corner.... you barely get a glimpse of .. something.... something evil! You pull your coat tighter about you, as you pickup your pace. It starts to gently rain, and the clouds grow dark along with your spirits. You keep looking behind you, but there is nothing there... or is there? ;)

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
 
LOL You haven't even posted this on Facebook......:sexywink:
And now chances are I never will ;)

Hey, I'm honest w/ you til the death...lol I think that's how we roll....:lol:
It wouldn't make sense to have it any other way.

Mishele.. think 1960's.. Linda Blair and a priest walking ahead of you.... and you glance over your shoulder at the corner.... you barely get a glimpse of .. something.... something evil! You pull your coat tighter about you, as you pickup your pace. It starts to gently rain, and the clouds grow dark along with your spirits. You keep looking behind you, but there is nothing there... or is there? ;)

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Thank you, that's exactly what I had in mind when I shot this! (Well, maybe minus Linda Blair, the priest, and something evil :))
 
You've had 7 great posts to my "not the best of your work" posts.....lol Post it to facebook!!!
 
Thank you, that's exactly what I had in mind when I shot this! (Well, maybe minus Linda Blair, the priest, and something evil :))

It kind of fits, right? ;) lol! Guess I could have gone Stephen King instead of Blatty!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom