Something a little different from me (5 pics)

REALLY like the one that kind of "reminds you of Anja with the wall and pipes and what not" - beautiful tones and just screams fashion!

you know bella very well which one i like the most.....he he he -;)

i know, that its your first shooting with a model ever, and i think you did a great job!
technically pics are great, cause youre great photographer, so i wont help you with technical stuffs, cause youre much better than me with it-;) the only thing i could think of at the moment to help you improve your next shooting with a model is
work a bit at the model herself...i mean 'menatally'...does it make any sense in english? he he
...talk to the model first, try to know what is she like, what kind of person it is, what she likes, what not, try to work the 'connection' out, and then - uncover (uncover or discover? ) it at your pics...i know its hard, it took me few years to learn how to do it, how to talk to the people im taking pics of, to make them feel comfortable infront of my cam, and how to make MYSELF comfortable infront of those people...and im still learning-;)

theres one thing i ALWAYS think about when i shoot a model: opposite to the any other kind of photography (where 100% of a good photo = 100 % of a good photographer) a 100% good portrait = 50% of a good photographer + 50 % of a good (worked out, ha ha) model

anyway, you did a great job Bella, really
and i absolutely LOVE 'anja' pic-:)

PS. JonK! ha ha, im here-:) still alive, just a bit 'overworked' lately!-;)

first of all - she had an extremely difficult clothing for outside photo shoot. Blacvk trousers and white blouse are a photographer's nightmare... I think so... but you did very well on exposure! My favourite is the third shot... simply because it is unique!

Most reactions

Back