What's new

Something Blue

Nicely seen, and well-executed. I like the precise, balanced framing. Well-done!!! I really always have enjoyed these types of formal balance compositions.
 
Love the symmetry and the color. I might remove what looks like a cloud in the lower left corner.

Are you going to start shooting power lines next? If so, there are some people on here who might want to know.
 
Love the symmetry and the color. I might remove what looks like a cloud in the lower left corner.

Are you going to start shooting power lines next? If so, there are some people on here who might want to know.

Heavens no. I'd never dream of such a silly thing! Who should be notified, if I maybe did start shooting them just a tiny bit???



Follow the Leader by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr


The Road Less Traveled by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr


Scorched by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr


Melting Away by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr


Disappearing Act by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr
 
Love the symmetry and the color. I might remove what looks like a cloud in the lower left corner.

Are you going to start shooting power lines next? If so, there are some people on here who might want to know.

:sexywink: :mrgreen: I KNEW I heard "power lines!" good job getting him to post those yummy shots!

Love the OP ! That colour is delicious, the lines ... mmmm
The hydro lines... oh my... :drool:
 
Take a deep breath, Judi ...
 
Take a deep breath, Judi ...

crazy-msn-emotions-eat-apple.gif
 
Love the symmetry and the color. I might remove what looks like a cloud in the lower left corner.

Are you going to start shooting power lines next? If so, there are some people on here who might want to know.

:sexywink: :mrgreen: I KNEW I heard "power lines!" good job getting him to post those yummy shots!

Love the OP ! That colour is delicious, the lines ... mmmm
The hydro lines... oh my... :drool:

Why do you like power line so much? Just curious.
 
Love the symmetry and the color. I might remove what looks like a cloud in the lower left corner.

Are you going to start shooting power lines next? If so, there are some people on here who might want to know.

:sexywink: :mrgreen: I KNEW I heard "power lines!" good job getting him to post those yummy shots!

Love the OP ! That colour is delicious, the lines ... mmmm
The hydro lines... oh my... :drool:

Why do you like power line so much? Just curious.
Hey Kathy :) Wow, asking the tough questions! lol ;)

Hmmm, short answer, I'm a little off my nut ;) (ask around, they will tell ya lol)
Long answer, I'm not exactly sure? I think it is a combination of a lot of things. The structure of them, the lines, the way they march across the landscape away from the nuclear plant here at home, the juxtaposition between these huge steel structures against the farmland, the old wood of the old lines, the glass, the textures, the webs in the sky that they create....
Yeah, I'm a little off my nut ;)
 
:sexywink: :mrgreen: I KNEW I heard "power lines!" good job getting him to post those yummy shots!

Love the OP ! That colour is delicious, the lines ... mmmm
The hydro lines... oh my... :drool:

Why do you like power line so much? Just curious.
Hey Kathy :) Wow, asking the tough questions! lol ;)

Hmmm, short answer, I'm a little off my nut ;) (ask around, they will tell ya lol)
Long answer, I'm not exactly sure? I think it is a combination of a lot of things. The structure of them, the lines, the way they march across the landscape away from the nuclear plant here at home, the juxtaposition between these huge steel structures against the farmland, the old wood of the old lines, the glass, the textures, the webs in the sky that they create....
Yeah, I'm a little off my nut ;)

I love your descriptive phrases....march across the landscape....webs in the sky....! I can totally see your fasination with them. The reason I asked that was because my dad is a mechanical engineer and he has traveled all over the world throughout his career designing these power plants. He too, has a love for this type of work. He has got some amazing prints from over the years that he has hanging in his office. Last year I had a metal print made for him through Prodpi lab that was just stunning. I wanted to keep it. So no, you are not off your nut. Well wait...maybe you and my dad are just both off of your nuts! :)
 
Why do you like power line so much? Just curious.
Hey Kathy :) Wow, asking the tough questions! lol ;)

Hmmm, short answer, I'm a little off my nut ;) (ask around, they will tell ya lol)
Long answer, I'm not exactly sure? I think it is a combination of a lot of things. The structure of them, the lines, the way they march across the landscape away from the nuclear plant here at home, the juxtaposition between these huge steel structures against the farmland, the old wood of the old lines, the glass, the textures, the webs in the sky that they create....
Yeah, I'm a little off my nut ;)

I love your descriptive phrases....march across the landscape....webs in the sky....! I can totally see your fasination with them. The reason I asked that was because my dad is a mechanical engineer and he has traveled all over the world throughout his career designing these power plants. He too, has a love for this type of work. He has got some amazing prints from over the years that he has hanging in his office. Last year I had a metal print made for him through Prodpi lab that was just stunning. I wanted to keep it. So no, you are not off your nut. Well wait...maybe you and my dad are just both off of your nuts! :)

Now that you mention it I have had a family connection to power plants forever. Most of my male family members have worked or do work in a plant and Mr. Rabbit is a millwright at the Bruce Nuclear Plant (officially the worlds largest plant).

I think that there is something to be said about "finding beauty in the world we see around us every day", we take a whole lot of it for granted. I've lived close to these plants all of my life so they have dominated a big part of the landscape, your Dad was at the originating point of the lines, I think it is very cool that he sees the beauty in his every day life :)
I would love to see that print if you ever get a chance to take a shot of it to share ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom