Something Fishy

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Continuing a theme from my day trip with the family to Scarborough, here are a couple of fishy pics...
...just a not: these were shot in tanks in a dark room, with very little light in the tanks, and no flash photography allows. They are high noise because of that...

I think this is the best photography about the marine life.I like the colourful animals,fishes or any other things.From this photography in the Scarborough,I can come to know about the some wonderful fish and Jellyfish.I saw them but not like which you posted here.I think everyone appreciated your photography and me also.Thanks for giving me a chance to see this type of photography.

I think this is the best photography about the marine life.I like the colourful animals,fishes or any other things.From this photography in the Scarborough,I can come to know about the some wonderful fish and Jellyfish.I saw them but not like which you posted here.I think everyone appreciated your photography and me also.Thanks for giving me a chance to see this type of photography.

Thanks! Glad you like them.

Craig

You must have a fast lens. For the situation you described these have a good amount of light. I don't see any motion blur either.

When we see at those photo we realize that there is one hidden world under the deep sea which has such a wonderful members. I really find that the fishes are one of the best and most attractive creature in the world. How can a person kills him for his personal means.

You must have a fast lens. For the situation you described these have a good amount of light. I don't see any motion blur either.

Using the 18-55 kit lens on my 400d. High ISO. Slow shutter, handheld...
There was lighting in the tanks, but I wouldn't say it was bright - the room around was dark, so the light didn't need to be bright in the tanks.

this is some of the EXIF for the shrimp...

Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15) Aperture: f/5.0 Focal Length: 33 mm ISO Speed: 1600 Exposure Bias: 0 EV Flash: Off, Did not fire

Most reactions

Back