www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From last Saturday 8 hour shooting in the rain

562494501_A99ov-L.jpg

562495396_cezpX-L.jpg

562495991_b7QvX-L.jpg

562496980_SiMVf-L.jpg

I just wanted to say I LOVE looking at your photos. I don't know much about how to help them or anything, but they are so cool.

And the wet dog look is great! :)

I just wanted to say I LOVE looking at your photos. I don't know much about how to help them or anything, but they are so cool.

And the wet dog look is great! :)

Cheers Mate :thumbup: i'll post a few more tomorrow, going out now to shoot a rock band got loads of beer to drink :lmao:

Gary,

Great photos as usual, you make shooting in the rain look easy.

Will you be shooting rugby again next season?

Very nice images considering the conditions. Were you shooting from cover? I think I'm going to invest in a portable 1 person hunting blind for shooting images when it rains.

Gary,

Great photos as usual, you make shooting in the rain look easy.

Will you be shooting rugby again next season?

Thank's I havn't shot any rugby this year (Union) but i think i'll shot some rugby league before the end of the season

Very nice images considering the conditions. Were you shooting from cover? I think I'm going to invest in a portable 1 person hunting blind for shooting images when it rains.

Cheers, no cover i was shooting from a chair, plastic bag over camera and lens (1D+300F2.8L)

Cheers, no cover i was shooting from a chair, plastic bag over camera and lens (1D+300F2.8L)
That's no fun! Good thing you have weather sealed gear. Thanks for being a good example of professional. :thumbup:

*green with envy of your 300mm f/2.8*

Excelent shots mate.

I love the first and third photograph really great action.

That's no fun! Good thing you have weather sealed gear. Thanks for being a good example of professional. :thumbup:

Thankyou for your kind words :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back