Sometimes I get these urges...

monkeykoder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like right now I have this incredibly strong urge to take some of my worst pictures PP the crap out of them and post them on MM and seeing if any models/photographers reply with the "Great snaps" that you get so often posting pictures online. Also have an urge to post a personals ad on craigslist something along the lines of "GWC with cheapo camera looking to do nudes of young ladies (of legal age) reply with measurements and at least 1 nude photo of yourself." Sometimes satire and sarcasm can be a great combination other times it can get you in trouble. I'm not sure how this one would turn out.

Do it do it... I go there all the time. I don't know how some photographers make it in. You have to wait to be approved does your work have to good in their eyes?

It might be a good place to get laid... *nudge nudge*

Do it do it... I go there all the time. I don't know how some photographers make it in. You have to wait to be approved does your work have to good in their eyes?

It might be a good place to get laid... *nudge nudge*
It has to be fashion/art type, they will not accept portraiture or anything else. And yes it has to be good in their eyes, which seem to have a very low standard. Also getting laid on there will get your happy @ss flamed in the forums. I remember on thread about a model posing nude for a guy and, see commented on how he had sprouted morning wood. I think being ridiculed on the forum would kill you getting anymore models.

I'm not into photography to get laid... I would rather get laid through my brewing skills or perhaps I could actually work on my chainmail jewelry (neither of which have worked in the past plus it seems metal rings are rather expensive...)

Someone was telling the tails of there sex days when I did the sex in photography thread. I can't remember who. But models use photographers so you sue the in return. There is nothing wrong with bartering. It's an old age form of currency.

Joves do you have an MM account would love to see it.

Okay I was looking at profile types and one of them is GWC tell me that means what I think it does...

Yes I think. Email me the links so I know what your talking about.

I was just "browsing" through the MM site and decided to look at the portfolio types and one of them happened to be GWC...

Well your not browsing all night. You are going out to have fun... so start getting ready. Even though men get dressed faster than women. Start from now. Primp yourself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back