What's new

Sometimes I just sit and thinks,

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AuumntRose-9.jpg


. . . . .but mostly, I'se just sits!

The view down my "yard" against up in the post "golden Wedding".
The oak bench has been in my wife's family for over 60 years and whenever I get the chance I enjoy my coffee and pipe of baccy looking across the valley to Ely Cathedral on the horizon - here shrouded in Autumn mist.
 
Where I like to go sit:

CaveFallsPostPano-1.jpg



If you're wondering where it is, the coordinates are 44.126660, -111.017028)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom