What's new

Sometimes weeds can be striking ... C&C Please?

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One color in a field of brown.. Havent' done many flowers, but I thought this one was unusual... Thoughts?

3653959008_cb4b132ecb_b.jpg
 
Would have liked to see the flower fill more of the frame.
 
Had that same idea during processing, but after looking at it, I liked the ones in the background also .... Spur of the moment to leave it alone - but since you had same thought, guess I should have cropped a little..:D

thanks !! apprecate the input...

r
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom