What's new

Sony A300 Custom White Balance Error

TobyCon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

Newbie trying his best to set white balance manually. When i measure from a white wall or white business card I am getting a cwb error. Can the white be to bright? Surely a white card in sunlight should not be to much???? Please help. Should I use a gray card or take the white card measurement in the shade?

Also when taking the measurement shutter speed and aperture comes up. Will this make any diff to the reading?

Thanks in advance

Toby.
 
I use the a300 as well. I have only tried to set my white balance once, but it was in a classroom under flourescent lighting. I don't know a lot about white balance, but I would think that you don't need to set it when you're outside?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom