What's new

Sony Dsc-H7 For sale

TallOneJosh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Sony Dsc-h7 that i am looking to get rid of, comes with charger, cords, camera, case, new battery, and 4gb memory card. Camera is in great condition and has only taken at most 50 photos. I thought that i would use it more, but has been sitting around for weeks so i would like to sell it to someone who could use it. $160 OBO.
 
Last edited:
Do you still have this camera for sale?

You can contact me at

earth3rd@yahoo.com

I will get the message faster this way,
thanks,

Mike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom