gmcfh1
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Baltimore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am selling these separately (or together if you like)
Both products are new opened box in perfect condition. I bought them from Best Buy as an open box sale at a great price and figured someone would want it. The products are under a full year warranty, I don't know how transferring works. Optimally I would want a local sale but I am happy to ship it to an open and honest buyer!
RX1- $1850 -Sold
Nex 7 - 800
plus paypal fee, shipping
I have edited this to reflect a more expected selling price. I understand that my being new to this forum does not do well for my honesty but I can assure any serious buyer with identifying info to verify the legitimacy of the products that I want to sell, and my honesty. I brought the items to a local camera shop and the items were found to be as described in new condition.




Both products are new opened box in perfect condition. I bought them from Best Buy as an open box sale at a great price and figured someone would want it. The products are under a full year warranty, I don't know how transferring works. Optimally I would want a local sale but I am happy to ship it to an open and honest buyer!
RX1- $1850 -Sold
Nex 7 - 800
plus paypal fee, shipping
I have edited this to reflect a more expected selling price. I understand that my being new to this forum does not do well for my honesty but I can assure any serious buyer with identifying info to verify the legitimacy of the products that I want to sell, and my honesty. I brought the items to a local camera shop and the items were found to be as described in new condition.




Last edited: