VidThreeNorth
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2016
- Messages
- 1,614
- Reaction score
- 506
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
The latest Sony I have actually used is my A6400, but I think I've kept up. At least, I don't think anyone has ever asked for this before:
Time-Date: What I would like to see in some up-coming camera first is "Time-Date" stamp capability. This has been done in "car-cams" and I don't see any reason why they couldn't put it in something like my a6400 in the future. I would like it printing optionally along the bottom horizontally in a small font (maybe an optional font) or up the right side of the frame.
Location: Location information, likewise would be an option. This would take a chip with radio-access to the cellphone network. Again, this could be printed in the final picture (or video). I would put it along the bottom along the same line as the "Time-Date".
Orientation: As far as I know, most current cameras probably already have the circuitry included to give "orientation" information. The circuitry is currently used for stabilization. I would put this along the top of the screen.
Time-Date: What I would like to see in some up-coming camera first is "Time-Date" stamp capability. This has been done in "car-cams" and I don't see any reason why they couldn't put it in something like my a6400 in the future. I would like it printing optionally along the bottom horizontally in a small font (maybe an optional font) or up the right side of the frame.
Location: Location information, likewise would be an option. This would take a chip with radio-access to the cellphone network. Again, this could be printed in the final picture (or video). I would put it along the bottom along the same line as the "Time-Date".
Orientation: As far as I know, most current cameras probably already have the circuitry included to give "orientation" information. The circuitry is currently used for stabilization. I would put this along the top of the screen.
Last edited: