SOOC... critique please

Photobomber128

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken yesterday out on the beach and hasn't been edited in any way... Should it be? I would love any suggestions! Thanks
DSC_1778.JPG

It's a digital photo therefore it's been edited, or if you want to try and draw a distinction between edited versus processed -- I don't see it -- then it's been processed.

And yes further processing would be appropriate. An examination of the image's histogram indicates poor contrast and tonal response and that could be improved. It's flat.

Your edit tag is set to NOT OK to edit so I can't show you.

Joe

meant processing... thanks! Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to take a closer look and work on it. I appreciate it. And oooooops on the setting!

meant processing... thanks! Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to take a closer look and work on it. I appreciate it. And oooooops on the setting!

Processing, editing -- same difference. So your photo is processed and your photo is edited. What I'm saying is SOOC doesn't mean it's not processed or not edited.

Here's your photo's histogram.

hist_beach_zps9f1c3bea.jpg

Joe

I think bringing up the shadow a bit, or using some fill light would help.
Edited = processed.

What they're saying is that either you are doing the processing (editing) or the camera's onboard computer is doing it for you (lazy lazy!) and either way an image is being converted and adjusted by someone or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back