blondie621
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 22, 2009
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- The Sunshine State
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
If you do Best Buy - read the fine print on returns! They can be picky!!!
Be careful with them, since Circuit City has closed Best Buy has now also taken on that 15% restocking fee on any electronic return!
would be a little too much right now but again, I was referring to the future. I also am very determined. Since I bought my slr there hasn't been a day that I did not shot, I'm taking classes, sometimes shooting with professionals. I ask tons of questions, research online. I'm not ready to master a Monster camera but I know what I'm capable of when I put my all into something. I'm in not hurry though. I'll look into the bill-me-later details but I really wasn't talking about financing a camera.... More like lay-away... I know things like lay-a-away aren't too common anymore. I only know of a few companies that still do it... Walmart actually used too a loooong time ago. lol With this you don't get the equipment until you pay it off. No finance charges... Oh well maybe people don't do it anymore. Thanks for the responses