Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2014 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like this; I'd like to see it leveled, and maybe just a little more detail in the oven, but it's a very neat image.
I like this; I'd like to see it leveled, and maybe just a little more detail in the oven, but it's a very neat image.
yahgiggle TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 463 Reaction score 358 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2014 #3 cool idea looks good to me
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2014 #4 Nice, really cool different idea! I really like that you've exposed to show the bars in the oven, it works really well
Nice, really cool different idea! I really like that you've exposed to show the bars in the oven, it works really well