Not open for further replies.

dvjproductions

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dvjphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There appears to be at least one troll who is posting images knowing full well that the majority of the community is has nothing positive to say about them.

My suggestion is a report feature.

if you would direct your attention to the bottom left corner of your post, you will notice a triangle with a ! in it. that is the report post button.
use it any time you feel a post is offensive or breaks one of the forum rules. (see FAQ for full list)

I will also point out that this is a photography forum where everyone of all skill levels and personal art tastes are welcome to share their work. this is not a fine arts exhibit where your work is judged and scored by trained critics. (although it does seem that way sometimes)
quality by anyone's standards is not a prerequisite for posting here.

Note that the report feature also functions in private messages as well, located in the same place as in thread posts.

We advise all uses to use the report feature to bring threads/posts to the attention of moderators for. You can use this to report abuse - problem uses - spam/spambots - threads in the wrong section - threads that need the title changing (uses can change thread content on their own but not the title of a thread) etc... Basically anything you need a mod for should be reported - far quicker and easier than sending a private message to mods.

pixmedic said:
SNIP>quality by anyone's standards is not a prerequisite for posting here.

Whew! So I'm in the clear then!!! Woo-hoooo!

I think this topic has been covered sufficiently.

pixmedic said:
SNIP>quality by anyone's standards is not a prerequisite for posting here.

Whew! So I'm in the clear then!!! Woo-hoooo!

actually, you are one of the forums "portrait" savvy people that I always hope comments on my pictures.
If I don't get the technical aspects of my picture ripped up by you, I consider it a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back