www.artzam.com
A few from yesterday...

hncw-150.jpg

hncw-158.jpg

hncw-183.jpg

hncw-185.jpg

hncw-190.jpg

Who is he?

And :drool: --- it is a pity to see him gone! If I were 20 years younger ... and anyone'd still look in my direction at all ... yummy! :sexywink: :lmao:

I like the one of the bride's veil blown and flowing like it does!
And hey, has she grabbed him by the tie in the last? No, it only look like it, but it looks like it! :D

She isn't Louise! Is she? :shock:
Our "Kylie"!?!?!? WOW-WOW-WOW!

And sure! Gyorgy = gorgeous!

wonderful photos, but has Louise farted in #4?

:lol:

Nice job!! I think that in the first 2 the couple almost look superimposed on the background.. possibly because of the strong saturation of the background?

Great shots though :)

wonderful photos, but has Louise farted in #4?

:lol:

I didn't think ladies did that sort of thing! :mrgreen:

Nice job!! I think that in the first 2 the couple almost look superimposed on the background.. possibly because of the strong saturation of the background?

Great shots though :)

Thanks Kelly, probably a combination of a wide aperture, long lens and fill flash - do you think they are over saturated?

To me, just the first one looks a bit oversaturated with the greens. The tree behind them looks a little nucleur :) The rest all look great to me :) Maybe someone else will chime in with an opinion on that first one..

Nice shots! :)

Wow. Im morbid. Some reason I figured this would be a shot at a funeral or in a morgue/hospital.

I dig #1 and #4. I'd be even more enamored with #5 if Random Guy #24865's head wasn't in the picture. The rest, not feelin so much; #2 is cool, but a little dark and not as karate-kicking as far as poses go as the others, not feelin any dynamics. #3 just seems, weird. I dunno.

But #1 - yea just pulls a high flying judo kick of sweetness. They should be thinking about mounting that.

I really like 3. Something about the near anonymity it has that just seems to jump at you

Very nice.

There's a black dot to the right of the bride in #3 that's drawing my attention - maybe you can clone that out?

That is such a beautiful dress and head ice-and not so commonly seen nowadays as most brides show off more skin

Lovely pics- cant comment on quality as I have no expereince in this, but they look great!

Wow. Im morbid. Some reason I figured this would be a shot at a funeral or in a morgue/hospital.

I did the funeral shoot yesterday - don't think i'll be posting those up here.

I dig #1 and #4. I'd be even more enamored with #5 if Random Guy #24865's head wasn't in the picture. The rest, not feelin so much; #2 is cool, but a little dark and not as karate-kicking as far as poses go as the others, not feelin any dynamics. #3 just seems, weird. I dunno.

But #1 - yea just pulls a high flying judo kick of sweetness. They should be thinking about mounting that.
Cheers - I think :D

km_Bandit said:
I really like 3. Something about the near anonymity it has that just seems to jump at you

Thanks Bandit, I like that one as well!

~Stella~ said:
Very nice.

There's a black dot to the right of the bride in #3 that's drawing my attention - maybe you can clone that out?

Thanks Stella, it's a bird - there's another with three of em, but yeah I thought about that after I posted.

Rachelsne said:
That is such a beautiful dress and head ice-and not so commonly seen nowadays as most brides show off more skin

Lovely pics- cant comment on quality as I have no expereince in this, but they look great!

The dress is about 30 years old which is why it looks unusual by todays standards.

The pics still need some more work on them, so I'll do that when I get time over the next week or so.

Thanks for all your constructive criticism, it does help :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back