sorry loopy

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
but you gave me an idea. Didnt come out as well as I thought, prolly because my b&w skills are "a work in progress"

d8e1297a.jpg

333d286e.jpg

831dc5f8.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: mac and cheese, not the same crayons I used( when I was a kid there were only eight colours in the world )

I like these pretty well Picksure. Maybe try having some drawings or scribbles on the paper and the crayons on top...I really like the B&W with crayons though, sort of contradictory...contrast is good as well :)

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the other pic. I love the Idea. "Simplicity in color."

eromallagadnama said:
I like these pretty well Picksure. Maybe try having some drawings or scribbles on the paper and the crayons on top...I really like the B&W with crayons though, sort of contradictory...contrast is good as well :)

Thanks, much!

I'm going to have to go buy a box of crayons just to see all the new names. Ahh.... nothing like the smell of new crayons. :flower:

Roberts Eyes, I am creativley challenged this was all loopy's idea. :thumbup:

This place has me taking pics of all kinds of strange things. :scratch:
I owe it all to TPF

ksmattfish said:
What color is "glycine"???
Dunno, I put the crayons away. :)

Those crayon makers are stupid.....

You can plainly see that ALL of those crayons are different shades of gray... Don't you think the kids would get bored with no color??? :mrgreen:

;-)

Picksure said:
but you gave me an idea. Didnt come out as well as I thought, prolly because my b&w skills are "a work in progress"

How dare you!?!?! heh j/k. I like them. Good Job. I expecially like the 3rd one.

Most reactions

Back