Soundography

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dont know if this is alreayd a thing...but has anyone ever thought of taking a picture, then recording the sounds in the scene? or music, to do along with the picture? Im thinking this could be another portion of our lille shop sight...dunno its interested me...and now I need a recording device :S

There are a few digi-cams that will record sound along with the photo. We have an HP camera here at work that will record up to 30 seconds of audio and attach it to the file.

And then if we could record a whole sequence of still images and then show them one at a time but very fast.... I think you might be on to something Arty. But I doubt if it will ever catch on :lol:

That is a neat idea. Like how some photographers like to include a little piece of poetic insite to their image, it would be neat if a small soundbyte could be cued for each image while clicking through a gallery.

well...itd be very easily done....and I think itd be rather fun...once I got my job ill buy something that can record sound...and maybe start doing that as a personal subject...

Hertz van Rental said:
And then if we could record a whole sequence of still images and then show them one at a time but very fast.... I think you might be on to something Arty. But I doubt if it will ever catch on :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You know what, we could make them into little books...which people flick...they could be called...Fast-images-in-a-mini-book book...who knows whatll happen!

If we used slide film we could project them so lots of people could see them.
I've got a great idea for the first one. We'll need a gardener, a hosepipe and young boy who likes to play practical jokes.

lol i dont think i need the picture to see what happens.

but this is a really good idea, i would love to see the results :D

Most reactions

Back