What's new

South Lake Tahoe - Photo heavy

I'm really a fan of this one
6654580661_5c6f283e34_b.jpg
 
I really like the dramatic effect of the use of B&W in photo #1, coupled with the rather contrasty image really works for me. I really like the 3rd waterscape with the rocks on the right side to better balance the photograph. It's well exposed, but like the other two, they all suffer from tilt, which is very easy to correct. The last picture is very well composed, but the sky seems blown out to me. If you don't have a graduated ND filter, then bracket for a HDR image.
 
I could see only the first black and white and last color one; they are outstanding..... I am curious to see others... but later, may be

Regards :D
 
fixed tilted horizons like in #4
 
Those are really good. The panos are excellent.
We rented my ex-roomates house in south Tahoe and go up in two weeks.
I hope there is snow, and I hope I can get a few photos half as good as yours!
 
Do you have color of #1? The sunsets are awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom