South West Western Australia

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took another holiday down the south coast from Perth here in Western Australia. A few images from the trip
1.Canal Rocks
duns22.jpg

2. Dunsborough
duns42.jpg

3.Dunsborough
duns12.jpg

4.Canal Rocks
duns32.jpg

I like the softness of the photos. Really sets the mood. I like #s 1 & 4 the best.

My wife & I were in Melbourne & Sydney back in 2016. We spent a total of 8 days there. We were able to take some great photos while on the Great Ocean Road. I really like the 12 Disciples.

every each one is great but for me the birds won by the short head .. only one little thing which I would do is to remove from birds photo something that is just under the g in signature at the bottom ... if you look on that photo it simply attracts eyes a way too much

I didn't even notice that tiny yellow thing. Nice set as usual and my fav. is #1. How you liking the astrophotography?

I like the softness of the photos. Really sets the mood. I like #s 1 & 4 the best.

My wife & I were in Melbourne & Sydney back in 2016. We spent a total of 8 days there. We were able to take some great photos while on the Great Ocean Road. I really like the 12 Disciples.
Thanks very much. I have not been down the Great Ocean Road but they tell me it is beautiful.

every each one is great but for me the birds won by the short head .. only one little thing which I would do is to remove from birds photo something that is just under the g in signature at the bottom ... if you look on that photo it simply attracts eyes a way too much
Thanks very much. I must admit I didn't notice the yellow float as I was concentrating on the birds and the sky colour.

I didn't even notice that tiny yellow thing. Nice set as usual and my fav. is #1. How you liking the astrophotography?
Thanks Kirk. I don't do a lot of Astro as living in the city the light pollution is to great. The great thing about heading down south to smaller regional towns is less light pollution resulting in really dark skies.

Love the scenery! #2 is simple beauty. Are you walls filled with all of your print quality photos?

Nominated for POTM

great photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back