Southwest

mattvillano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Over my winter break from college I went on study abroad field program in the American Southwest. It was a 3 week road trip through NV, CA, UT, and AZ. We barely ever stayed in one place for more than one night, so we saw so much. It was an incredible experience and I did so many things that I would have never had the chance to do i.e. spend a day with a Navajo medicine man and tour some of their most sacred sites., hike to the bottom and camp down there at the Grand Canyon. I came back with about 5 rolls of film and 3gb of digital photos. I'm still sorting through everything but I thought I'd share a few shots with you guys, this is only a fraction of what I have I just haven't had a lot of time to upload everything. Sorrry for the long story. Thanks for looking. These were all taken with the Nikon D70.

DSC_0273_valleyoffire.jpg

DSC_0332_zionwaterfall2.jpg

DSC_0342_zionfloods.jpg

DSC_0400_brycesnow.jpg

of course we spent a night in Vegas:
DSC_0038_luxor.jpg

Good teaser. Look forward to more.

Wow, the first & third ones are killers! Looks and sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to seeing more. :)

It's a pity they are so small... I'm sure the show much more detail that I can see at present.
Personally, I quite like the fourth photo. I would assume those are snow caps on the cañon peaks?

1 & 4 are my favs...Im feeling the need for a roadtrip photography session myself now :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back