What's new

SP 560 battery cover

ceejtank

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
764
Reaction score
118
Location
Weymouth, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

my boss is looking for a replacement battery cover for his Olympus SP 560 UZ. We were able to find them available on Ebay.. but only coming from the U.K. Does anyone know of one a place where I could get this? I did try google... also if there's a TPF vendor that sells them, I would rather give them the business instead of ebay. Looks like this model might be discontinued which is why it's difficult to find parts..

any suggestions would be appreciated.. trying to stay away from the ebay route, though that might be his only option.

Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom