What's new

SP Flavors

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
imgdsc1820800.jpg


2.
imgdsc1822800.jpg


3.
imgdsc1827800.jpg


4.
imgdsc1829800.jpg


5.
imgdsc1834800.jpg
 
The second one is WAY too saturated for my tastes; the first one is right to the edge of my saturation tolerances, and I kinda wish there was a little less on the left side.
But the last three, I love! Favorite is a tossup between 3 and 5; #5 has a little bit of blown out sky, but it doesn't really bother me, and I love the hint of green and amber lighting on the...temple? church? building.

Mostly, I would just oh so dearly love to BE there right now. Looks warm and beautiful, and I can't take anymore of the cold, snowy and dreary we have here.
Luckily, it's supposed to get into the 60s this weekend. Not so luckily, I'll be headed north to Ohio to take my niece to a soccer tournament. My luck. :grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom