A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 #1
M Michael79 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 273 Reaction score 77 Location Bow, N.H. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 #2 That is a very gorgeous shot, I like it. Thanks for sharing!
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 #3 Absolutely beautiful, I really like the quote in your signature,"Learning is changing attitudes" - It is so true!
Absolutely beautiful, I really like the quote in your signature,"Learning is changing attitudes" - It is so true!
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you Michael and MiFleur