What's new

Sp sunset

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
imgdsc1502800.jpg


2.
imgdsc1506800.jpg


3.
imgdsc1511800.jpg



4.
imgdsc1524800.jpg
 
The colors are over the top. A different approach to processing than normal for you. I like your old, more natural processing better.

This place it seems there are endless possibilities for photographs!
 
Thank you. Testing new approaches. In fact I like this one.
 
#1 is the best bar none.

The sky might be a tad hot, but otherwise great composition and technical skill.
 
I like the composition in #1, interesting the way the fences are arranged in that manner.
 
Thank you mike, Mitch, runnah and spacefuzz !
 
Very nice. I like #1 the best but find #3-4 interesting with all the color.
 
Thank you tmurphy, tirediron and ronlane !
 
1,3,4 are awesome. 1 would be almost perfect with a slight edit to decrease the blown out areas of the sun. Overall I really...enjoy the slight over the top saturation. Looks like the images are processed in hdr to extract some details while not going to crazy with over exposure, saturation, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom