What's new

Space Age Gas--Mid-Century Gem

cgw128 153

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
6,587
Reaction score
6,092
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mississauga, Ontario
Canadian Tire Classic Station
"Where's a vintage T-Bird when you need one?"
Ricoh GR II
CTSpaceAgeAFXab.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love this architecture, and also love your composition here. The processing, not so much. *sniffle* Can we see a B&W of this gem? Pretty please? :winksexy:
 
I remember those as a kid, and then one day, bam, Exxon... I prefer the Esso name, it has more character to it.
Esso stations are less common outside the huge Toronto market. Canadian Tire(aka "Crappy Tire")stations are usually attached to their stores. This is a rare free-standing pump.
 
I think the B&W is a great improvement - thanks for your kind indulgence. :icon_cheers:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom