What's new

Space Shuttle

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking:

DSC_2062-bdr.jpg
 
Nice have you gotten any launch photos yet?
Wes
 
Wes,

thanks. I don't typically get pics of the launches for 2 reasons: 1) I'm generally working and don't have time, and 2) NASA has much better cameras than I do and can take much better pics than I can...so I try to enjoy. That's what we tell people as well...just enjoy the moment, it's all over in about 3 minutes, so why waste the opportunity to watch it go off?

Having said that, here's the 2 pics I do have of launches.

The first is the Ares 1-X, an experimental rocket that was part of the Constellation program. The second is (obviously) the space shuttle--it was my first launch, actually.

20091228204605_img_3127.jpg


20081105145019_img_0868.jpg
 
launches are awesome!!!! great subject.

too bad there not putting more money into NASA. :meh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom