What's new

SpaceNut Flies Back in Time!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
9
Location
Kankakee,IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a capture of SpaceNut inside a B-17 remembering what it was like to be in such tight quarters. Even to this day he talks on the radio, I guess he just couldn't give it up. Thanks for looking and C/C welcome!

SpaceNut.jpg


We Salute you SpaceNut!!!
 
Very nice. I like the aged look you used with this one.
 
Thanks
 
Nice photo. You're are not old Spacenut, I believe the word was "aged".
Ha-Ha!!!!
 
"Young whippersnappers these days calling me 'aged'!"

Haha just kidding. Nice photo, it looks like it was taken from a 1960s educational video. "Young Timmy is starting to notice some changes, let's ask Timmy's dad what he should do."
 
Thanks guys and gals for such great comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom