Sparrow & grackle

Thanks man.Grackels sure tear up my feeder but they are gorgeous birds so I don't mind them being around.

Thanks man.Grackels sure tear up my feeder but they are gorgeous birds so I don't mind them being around.

Well, only the males. The females are so boring! Nice shots [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really awesome sparrow in flight shot David, I've been trying to get a similar shot of them for sometime now but it just seems impossible to predict their path. Great work, and the Grackel looks beautiful too :)
Well, only the males. The females are so boring! Nice shots
Maybe to you, tell that to those males :p :lmao:

LOL.TY Raj.

I wish the sticks where not in front half his body but oh well.Thanks

Sweet shots Dark. Don't you just love when the sun hits perfectly and you get all the LSD psychedelic colors to show? :):flower:

Yep and I can relate, I had a few nights of laser light shows with out the actual lasers back in the day.:lol: I was a party animal

Dave the Grackle is showing well with detail and color. To me the sparrow looks off. It looks like heavy noise reduction has lowered the detail? The exif isn't there on the first one, but the flight one is at ISO 2500. You did a great job of catching him in flight...

Very nice! #3 is great but I'll almost always go for the BIF.

Dave the Grackle is showing well with detail and color. To me the sparrow looks off. It looks like heavy noise reduction has lowered the detail? The exif isn't there on the first one, but the flight one is at ISO 2500. You did a great job of catching him in flight...

Yea I noticed that to but after messing with it to much I think I killed it.I don't recall using NR but may have used the wrong slider by mistake and the crop was huge and was not much help to it either. Was not my best day for the sparrow on that one. Not sure why the EXF went missing though, I had that happen before and couldn't figure out why.
Thanks Kris:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back