What's new

Speed Bump

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


p1791956070-6.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
I did struggle a bit on this. The posted image was as far as I could go without also blowing the red channel.
After posting here, the whites did appear more grey than I thought they had been - perhaps due to white page background? [shrug]

I replaced the image with one that locally brightened the whites in the sign and the speed bump.
I think it's an improvement (I know you can't compare now). I wouldn't go any further though.

Thanks for the comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom