Speedotron Blackline Electronic Flash Studio Lighting

Hermes1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Due to medical issues I can no longer keep this terrific well made Speedotron Blackline studio lighting kit, so I am selling it.

The kit comes as follows:

1- 2405CX black Line 2400 Watt seconds power pack.
2- 202VF/CC 2400 Watt seconds flash heads (color correct flash tubes) and standard reflectors.
2-Chimera Pro II medium (48x36"] soft boxes and 2-Chimera Quick Release Speed Rings for Speedotron.

The power pack has received very little use as has 1-of the light heads, the second light head has had more use and the Chimera soft boxes are almost new having purchase new a year ago and have only been used 5-times. Everything is in very good working order.

Have lowered price to $1,100.00 and still including shipping to CONUS. I am located in Phoenix, AZ

Last edited:
The manual for this power pack is available free from Speedotron at http://www.speedotron.com/system/application/client/files/products/manuals/manual_73669.pdf

This pack offers three different channels, a two-outlet A channel; and single-outlet B and C channels. This pack offers 25 different power ratios, and by adjusting the click-stopped variator mechanism units (there are four in total), there are 225 different power output levels, in total; all of this is according to the manual.

The 202VF head uses a flash tube that can handle up to 2400 Watt-seconds maximum. The VF stands for Variable Focusing; the beam spread is adjustable by using the rotating red ring, which moves the flashtube forward and backward; when used with the 7-inch, 11.5-inch, or 16- or 20-inch parabolic grid type reflectors, the flash's beam pattern offers quite a bit of adjustment. I own a pair of 202VF flash heads, and really like them a lot.

The manual for this power pack is available free from Speedotron at http://www.speedotron.com/system/application/client/files/products/manuals/manual_73669.pdf

This pack offers three different channels, a two-outlet A channel; and single-outlet B and C channels. This pack offers 25 different power ratios, and by adjusting the click-stopped variator mechanism units (there are four in total), there are 225 different power output levels, in total; all of this is according to the manual.

The 202VF head uses a flash tube that can handle up to 2400 Watt-seconds maximum. The VF stands for Variable Focusing; the beam spread is adjustable by using the rotating red ring, which moves the flashtube forward and backward; when used with the 7-inch, 11.5-inch, or 16- or 20-inch parabolic grid type reflectors, the flash's beam pattern offers quite a bit of adjustment. I own a pair of 202VF flash heads, and really like them a lot.
Thanks Derrel for the added detail.

That thing looks amazing!

Due to medical issues I can no longer keep this terrific well made Speedotron Blackline studio lighting kit, so I am selling it.

The kit comes as follows:

1- 2405CX black Line 2400 Watt seconds power pack.
2- 202VF/CC 2400 Watt seconds flash heads (color correct flash tubes) and standard reflectors.
2-Chimera Pro II medium (48x36"] soft boxes and 2-Chimera Quick Release Speed Rings for Speedotron.

The power pack has received very little use as has 1-of the light heads, the second light head has had more use and the Chimera soft boxes are almost new having purchase new a year ago and have only been used 5-times. Everything is in very good working order.

Asking $1,700.00 including shipping to CONUS. I am located in Phoenix, AZ

Price lowered to $1,500.00 and will still include shipping within CONUS.

Price lowered to $1,000, and will still include shipping to CONUS.

Last edited:
LOL! My bad. Fixed it, price reduced to $1000.00

My apologies for breaking the rules and for my oversight when posting it, obviously I made a mistake and could not sell it for $1.00 and include shipping as well. Mods please close or remove.

My apologies for breaking the rules and for my oversight when posting it, obviously I made a mistake and could not sell it for $1.00 and include shipping as well. Mods please close or remove.

steady on lad, tirediron was joking. :icon_mrgreen:

steady on lad, tirediron was joking. :icon_mrgreen:
I was... but I'd be willing to up the offer to a buck and a quarter if that would do any good.

Most reactions

Back