Speedway re-worked II

FOTO-GRAFFIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
fotograffic.fpic.co.uk
OK so having had the ideas from several of you these are the steps and thie last one is the one we are now at.

1) Original

IMG_6053.jpg

2) The reworded version that didn't work

IMG_60531.jpg

3) The cropped and selective colour/mono image -

IMG_60532.jpg

I don't think this works that well either but it's different - maybe some diffent effect such as -

IMG_60532sol.jpg

or)

IMG_60533sol.jpg

or even)

IMG_6053brsh.jpg

Ok enough already my medication is wearing off and I am starting to loose my grip on reality which was kind of slipping anyway..

Andy would it make the programme - centre spread????
Reagards

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Ok enough already my medication is wearing off and I am starting to loose my grip on reality which was kind of slipping anyway..

Andy would it make the programme - centre spread????
Reagards

Ray, you never had a firm grip on reality, I mean you go to speedway meetings and Airshows with a Goat!! At least I take him to wildlife centres in the hope they will keep him in a cage :lol:

As for them making the programme, why not? They printed my efforts twice then told me I'm no longer needed :( ( yes I am still bitter and twisted ) or maybe just twisted?!?!?

lostprophet said:
Ray, you never had a firm grip on reality, I mean you go to speedway meetings and Airshows with a Goat!! At least I take him to wildlife centres in the hope they will keep him in a cage :lol:

Yes but the Goat is a good luck symbol - I think if he is with me and I am attacked they'll take him first - I think he is in league with the devil and therefore I have edged my bets. - And If I am lucky to get invited to the party then I have something we can Bar-B-Que. Mind you it still raises eyebrows when they see a goat stood up on its rear legs pointing a Canon camera at them - they expect a Goat to be a Nikon user!!!:lol:

Hoppy said:
A Goat that uses a canon and rides a bike... What a rare and excellent find that is!!!!!

The Goat!!

It just shows that I'm willing to be seen in public with anyone!!! even you 2

Now Hoppy if could ride your bike and take photos I'd pay money to see that:lol:

Most reactions

Back