What's new

Speedy diecast car!

Robstar1619

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
610
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son and me wanted to see some action shots of his small diecast model car 1:43 scale.
So we went out and i snapped some shots.I added some fog and more shadows on the pic.
What do ya guys think?..any comments and any other ideas on how to shoot this would be great.
1.
acrash9.jpg

2.
acrash11.jpg

3.
acrash5.jpg
 
Those are the most epic matchbox car pics i have ever seen

i think there may be a little too much fog.
 
Ya, haha ya the fog is a liiiitle much.
The second one seems a bit out of focus
the third one is awesome!
 
My problem is more that the fog is clearly photoshopped in, it's at 100% hardness I'm pretty sure because I can see the hard edges of the brush. I think it'd look cool with a better fog-job.
 
if the car was in focus it would make it a lot better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom