What's new

Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

If this were a painting, it would look cool. But as a photograph, I don't like it so much, but that's just my opinion. Try cropping out the sky and trees, so you can get that yellow texture by itself.
 
I like this shot. The trees give a frame of reference for the yellow. Maybe crop the sky and tilt it a bit to flatten the horizon.
 
Yeah, this works well. I'd crop some, or maybe even most of the white area at the top.
 
Had it been a blue sky at the top, I'd have more of a speed feel
 
I like this shot. The trees give a frame of reference for the yellow. Maybe crop the sky and tilt it a bit to flatten the horizon.
Thank you very much Desi; i had attempted some levelling on horizon; i think it need more correction :D
riding a train?
Thank you SS :D yes, it was from a train indeed :D
Yeah, this works well. I'd crop some, or maybe even most of the white area at the top.
Thank you very much K; i will take care of that point :D
Had it been a blue sky at the top, I'd have more of a speed feel
Thank you very much 2WP :D yes, sky was totally washed out then :grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom