Nevada_Mail_46.jpg
SF_Church_56.jpg
Grand_Canyon_58.jpg
SF_Cafe_57.jpg
Nevada_McKenna_47.jpg
Hoover_Damb_353.jpg
SF_Believe_43.jpg
CA_Gas_52.jpg
Too many memories, so too many pictures.

You were on the West Coast and you didn't let me know ... I would have loved to have meet up with you. :apologetic:

I thought of you, but it was such a hectic week this time, and the schedule was not in my hands. We were driving all the time and the closest we got to your place was probably Vegas. Still several hundred miles away. :distrust:

I think the coffee shop photo has potential to be better, by cropping out the guy on the right and isolating the interaction between the two guys.

You were on the West Coast and you didn't let me know ... I would have loved to have meet up with you. :apologetic:

I thought of you, but it was such a hectic week this time, and the schedule was not in my hands. We were driving all the time and the closest we got to your place was probably Vegas. Still several hundred miles away. :distrust:
Thanks for thinking of me ... I'm not a fan of Vegas, but Vegas is certainly doable (my schedule permitting).

Thats a nice representation of America. Love the photo with the Chevron with the tractor and field in the background.

Great set! I really like the believe shot

Glad you enjoyed your time here. Was the first one on a movie set?

Nice series.You did a good job photographing these places.They look so amazing!!

Thanks guys.
The first one was shot at the entrance to the Grand Canyon territory.

All images are really fascinating; the restaurant image can be made two separate images of interest and from the road side image you may make a second image of people waiting and lady approaching from the right end; as of now they don't get enough attention, i feel :)

Most reactions

Back