What's new

Spent time scouting today...

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
1,380
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For a project I am working on. Stumbled on this
$IMG_6030web.webp

It's totally unrelated to the project, but this seasonal road is so beautiful. Feel free to tell me anything. I think I am going to go back and play. There are several spots on this road I just loved.
Quick processing with some softening and a little filter to bring out the greens because the weather was total crap.
 
a very nice road.....I got my mental bike out and was ready to go for a ride....but it doesn't go anywhere.
 
My mental bike takes me around that corner to the local bar for a mental margarita!
 
Looks like my drive to work everyday. Beautifil
 
I'd like to see what it looks like in winter. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom