spider shots

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I regret to inform everyone on the forum, that I took photos of a spider, and am now asking for C&C in the sam ridiculous but functional manner as Village Idiot. Here they are.
3372820741_c76633446f_b.jpg

3373638104_59ed3bff1f_b.jpg

Creepy, but I want C&C, and this will draw more visitors than a bearded lady or this photo.
wtf_pictures-sexy-kitty-tubtimes.jpg

But all kidding aside, ignore the Idiot impostor, these photos really do need cc.

I don't want C&C.

And I used to have a recurring dream that I was killed in a car crash.
Too bad, you're getting it.

1. Your post is too short.
2. Don't use acronyms since many new users might not know what "C&C" means.
3. Don't talk about personal matters like what you dream about, we're not interested.

:D

Was that directed at me or him?

R.I.P. Village Idiot. Cool spider pictures. ;)

im terrified of spiders...

but definitely more terrified of that guy in the bath tub lol

wait...is the village iditot dead or is that just one of the many ridicules titles people are just using to get attention to their post?

Im confused....i feel bad...and kinda stupid...sorry to hear of his death. (if he really is dead, if not DONT USE TITLES INVOLVING DEATH OF PHOTOGAPHERS!!! it makes me sad....)

I like the Deapth of Feild in the pictures. I also like the composition. The noise in the backround kinda bugs me, but its nothing that cant be fixed.

Well done...and AlexColeman...why is there a cat...next to the tub...containing a naked man?

Lol, sorry, but it works.

As for the guy, I apologize, it was in Village's will.

Thanks for the comments, I have to go back and remove the noise from the background.

stupid ass thread, I don't get it !
I guess you guys know each other pretty well to say that, but I was scared that VI was dead. Bad taste IMO !

stupid ass thread, I don't get it !
I guess you guys know each other pretty well to say that, but I was scared that VI was dead. Bad taste IMO !

He just used it because Village Idiot made a thread (for C&C I'm guessing) and used the title: "AlexColeman broke his camera". Alex, then made this thread, in response to VI's thread :p

I like the 2nd one, because it shows more than just the spider.
Great shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back