Spider vs bee & a butterfly

Puma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Just a beginner... but always practicing... I kinda like these 2 shots as I think they are some of my best so far. C&C always welcome :)

These were both just taken in my backyard a few minutes ago

First is a spider that is eating his bee
greenspider.jpg

Second is a nice butterfly I took in my butterfly garden
butterfly1.jpg

Not sure whats wrong with them... but I am sure somebody can tell me.... hopefully there is something good about them as well :)

-Puma-

Nothing?.. not a word?... tell me something please... tell me if its crap, good ....somethin...lol

-Puma-

The subject in #1 is a bit difficult to wrap my head around, I can't really tell what's what, but it's pretty sharp.

#2 has good focus all over, but could use a little more saturation.

Thank you :)

Yes in #1 the spiders face (?) is stuck in the bees belly. It was the best angle I could get. These bugs were very small. I was using a macro extension tube on my lens (28-75 mm tamron)

#2 ... Thanks I will try more saturation and see what I get.

-Puma-

I like the first!
Colour of plant and colour of spider both look pretty (easily!) convincing to me. They're both green, after all! :biggrin:

Funny thing is that shortly before I first saw this thread (yesterday, without speaking, I wasn't in speaking mode yesterday, sorry), I had meant to post a photo of a spider feeding on a wasp (which would be similar to this one feeding on a bee). But I couldn't make up my mind to really post my pic...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back