What's new

Spiders

SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing around with the manual exposure settings with #1; was taken at night.
1.a
DSC03201.jpg


1.b
EDIT.jpg


2.
DSC03003.jpg


3.
Widow.jpg


Used GIMP to blow up 1.b, no editing other than that.
 
Dang... the last 2 are creepy... Black Widow & wolf spider or something?

I like 2 the best
 
Dang... the last 2 are creepy... Black Widow & wolf spider or something?

I like 2 the best

We have wolf spiders all over here (west coast--actually, we just had a massive hatch in our house, I'll try to catch one and get a pic), but I actually took that one in Wisconsin at our cabin; it was in the outhouse, actually. It could be a different species of wolf I've never seen before... I really don't know.

1 was on our patio and 3 was living in the crawlspace under our house, although I took the pic when it came out.
 
#2 is terrifying. Is it huge or does the photo just make it seem that way?


Know what, I don't care. *shutters* blahhhhhh
 
Dang... the last 2 are creepy... Black Widow & wolf spider or something?

I like 2 the best

We have wolf spiders all over here (west coast--actually, we just had a massive hatch in our house, I'll try to catch one and get a pic), but I actually took that one in Wisconsin at our cabin; it was in the outhouse, actually. It could be a different species of wolf I've never seen before... I really don't know.

1 was on our patio and 3 was living in the crawlspace under our house, although I took the pic when it came out.

Note to self: Stay the hell out of Wisconsin.
Nice shots. I like spiders best either in photos of flattened under foot.
 
LOL #2 was pretty big, but I do think the photo makes it look a bit larger than it actually was.
 
I hope you dont mind but I thought I'd take it through CS4 and try my hand at something...here's what a weekend worth of PS knowledge did...

DSC03003.jpg
 
Wow, that's awesome! Nice job!
 
reminds me of my first spider pics lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom